Saturday, September 6, 2008

Learn English by sing English song..

Hai everyone...
I want to share with you all how to learn english well..I suggest you to learn english by sing the english song..Singing songs is fun and also useful..How??
Actually when we practise it we can learn English pronunciation ..At the same time we can learn some new words and phrases while singing songs..
I had try to practise it and now I can feel it can improve my English language..We can do it step by step.You don't have to sing songs aloud if you are shy, but after learning a song you should be able to follow the words without looking at the lyrics..
When you can do that, you have learned something valuable that you will never forget and you will feel it fun..
So let's we learn English by singing songs..Hope you wiil enjoy it!!

No comments: